Friday, September 6, 2019

Testimonial

2019 Testimonials


1) Me and my boyfriend were looking for an affordable house to purchase and after looking at what seemed to be hundreds of homes we decided to hire Linda to help us with our search.  She was a breath of fresh air. Her level of service and professionalism stood out from the rest. We found the perfect "ice box" in the desert.. or should I say our Dream Desert Oasis. I highly recommend Linda for her knowledge in the Real Estate Business and her work ethic. Linda Joy Salas is the one to hire if you are serious in investing in this hot market. Jeff D.

2) In the Spring of 2018, I was laid off from work. Linda Salas helped me through a rough time. She made every possible effort to sell my home. Linda took excellent photos and posted the listing in every service available. She kept in contact with me throughout the whole process. It was a difficult property to sell but Linda helped me to find a buyer who needed it. Linda took an interest in my personal situation and supported me through it. She is a reliable agent and a genuine person.
Heidi P.

3) If anyone asks me for a good realtor, I would refer them to Linda Salas with complete confidence that she will listen to them and respond with earnest care.  She has helped me considerably over the years and I look forward to her service again.  Linda Salas understands the market.  Her information, respect, and support are full and considerate.  Doing business with her is fun.
Rosalind M

4) Linda, thank you very much for helping us with selling our home!
I remember 5 years ago you've sold home to my boyfriend and I've noticed how good you are with people and real estate paperwork, that is why I called you this time to take the listing of my house.
It was a very difficult sale for us, but you have made it much easier. Every time I had a question you call and text me back promptly, every time you email me - it was always with good suggestions. Thank you for being very proactive and positive and most importantly selling our home for full asking price!
Sincerely,
KC Hoppe

5) The service you have provided us is fabulous!  When we were house-hunting, I told you what we could afford and you found us the perfect house.  We are very happy here!  Thank you very much for everything you have done for us!
Love,
Sheila G