Saturday, June 3, 2017

Testimonials, Testimonials and Testimonials . . .


November 23, 2015


"As for you sending “a little something for being such a good sport” I feel as though I should be sending you “a little something”. You are, without a doubt, the most tenacious real estate agent I’ve ever worked with. In dealing with a client in Florida and a bank in California that wanted my scalp and dealing with arrears property taxes and home owners associations and finding a buyer certainly enshrines you into the California Real Estate Hall of Fame as far as I’m concerned. I truly hope that you never have to deal with “The Listing From Hell” again.
I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving—a Merry Christmas — and a happy and prosperous New Year
-- in that order."  Paul



March 14, 2016: 

Hi Linda. 

I want to thank you for your efforts on our behalf. You know, we tried a couple of realtors before you -- but got no-where. When we asked you to list and sell our property, we thought it'd be the same. But, nothing could be farther from the truth.

You went "above and beyond" any of our other realtors even considered. Listing our property for sale in other cities and weekend open-houses are but just two of the extraordinary effort you showed.

We have only sold two other houses in our lives and it is a scary prospect. You were kind enough to show us how to "relax" and let you take care of us. I was impressed that you, in the end, brought us more than one offer. You put our minds at ease as it seems the deal might not even happen -- but it did and it was your effort that "made it  happen".

So, I am glad to write and say to anyone who may be considering listing their homes or other properties for sale. Linda Salas "is the gal". She'll do a great job for you, show over-the-top effort and produce results.

Thanks again,

Roger and Joanist King,
Indian Wells, CA.



May 29, 2017: 

Linda is a real estate agent extraordinaire.  Her knowledge of the industry, her dedication and her complete understanding of her clients needs are incomparable. In a market where houses often sit unsold for several months, Linda not only sold the house we had listed in under 3 months, she also brought in multiple offers. Linda worked with us (even doing some of the heavy lifting) every step of the way.  Her hands on approach, friendly demeanor and passion for the work she does is why I have told all of my friends about her and why I would want to work with her again and again.  Linda, we cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for us.  Continued success.  Karen W.